Let’s face it. We live in a digital world now. People are no longer going to the store to purchase books and music. They are downloading them to their devices and/or reading them from places like Amazon Kindle. So, we have to adapt.
Whether you are an aspiring author, business owner, or simply looking to dive into a source of passive income, ebooks are a great asset. The revenue made from ebook sales is steadily rising. let’s talk about why should have an ebook. Free Ebook Templates
5 Reasons Why You Should Have an Ebook
- They are cheap to create. Moneywise ebooks are practically free to create. I tell you how to create one next week. Subscribe to be notified.
- It is a great way to expand your audience. As an entrepreneur or author, you want to reach as many people as possible and ebooks can be sold on multiple platforms.
- They are a great source of passive income. I’m always preaching about multiple income streams, and this is the best way to do it.
- They can help establish you as an expert. Credibility is a huge selling point in your brand and having an ebook is one of the best ways to establish that.
- They are easy to create. There are numerous resources out there that help you to create an ebook. You can use platforms like PowerPoint, Kindle, and Canva.
- They can jumpstart your author’s dream. If you are an aspiring author, the thought of writing a novel may be daunting. Ebooks help to get your feet wet.
- They can help improve your writing– Before you dive into writing 80,000 words, you can start small and create multiple ebooks.
Are you ready to dabble in the world of ebooks? Here are two ebook templates to get you started. EBOOK TEMPLATES.
See you at the top!
P.S. Check out our ebooks below
P.S.S Need Help creating an ebook, BOOK a call with Ebby.